List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problem with Nepomuk/Strigi
From:       Shantanu Tushar Jha <jhahoneyk () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-08 7:15:40

I'm running KDE from trunk and of late not able to enable file
indexing, if I start systemsettings and try to enable Strigi, it gives
me an error that "Nepomuk Semantic Desktop needs the Virtuoso RDF
server to store its data. Installing the Virtuoso plugin is mandatory
for using Nepomuk". But as my cmake output for kdesupport, Its
successfully building the Virtuoso plugin.
Any idea what might be wrong?

systemsettings output at http://pastebin.com/d5d0a8653
kdesupport cmake output at http://pastebin.com/m59ec6d4a

Thanks