List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Upstream bugs... (Qt)
From:       Dmitry Suzdalev <dimsuz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-28 22:31:37

On Sunday 29 November 2009 01:01:19 Alexis Ménard wrote:
> If you report the bug i think you get the mail whenever it is modified...

Well, that definitely wasn't the case back then :)

I reported the bug and it was fixed on the next day, but as I said, I heard
about that from Parker, no email was received.

I saw the "watch" option, but I didn't enabled it exactly because I thought I
don't need this as a reporter.

Maybe that got fixed since then, dunno.

Cheers,
Dmitry.