On Sunday 29 November 2009 01:01:19 Alexis Ménard wrote: > If you report the bug i think you get the mail whenever it is modified... Well, that definitely wasn't the case back then :) I reported the bug and it was fixed on the next day, but as I said, I heard about that from Parker, no email was received. I saw the "watch" option, but I didn't enabled it exactly because I thought I don't need this as a reporter. Maybe that got fixed since then, dunno. Cheers, Dmitry. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<