List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE3 maintenance
From:       Olivier Goffart <ogoffart () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-11-18 21:43:42

Le Wednesday 18 November 2009, Timothy Pearson a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I have been maintaining and improving KDE3 for Ubuntu for a while now, and
> have accumulated a massive set of patches that:
>  * Add lots of functionality
>  * Fix old bugs
>  * Allow compilation on new systems
>
> How would I go about including them into the KDE3 SVN/GIT, and then
> generating a new 3.5.11 release?

Where are the patch?  Please send link to it.

Otherwise i vote them to be submitted in the 3.5 branch in the KDE svn, once
they get reviewed by the 'maintainer' (or at least given a chance to be seen.
If there is no more maitainer of a given code and nobody claims it, just
submit.)

(Getting an SVN account is (almost) just a matter of asking for one, see
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_SVN_Account )

So please send a email to the mailing list of the given sub-project with the
patches. (kde-core-devel for the libs/base)
(some people will maybe prefer reviewboard)