List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Techbase maintainer?
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-26 7:48:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 25 October 2009 23:41:21 Milian Wolff wrote:
> On Sunday 25 October 2009 20:09:38 Anne Wilson wrote:
> > >
> > > Danimo, Dominik Haumann, Frank Karlitschek and others have been to
the
> > > Techbase / Wiki meeting after LinuxTag this year in Berlin. I attended
> > > as well and helped a bit with GeSHi support.
> >
> > Thanks.  That should help a lot.
>
> You should probably use the kde-www mailing list, Cornelius Schumacher
>  (forgot him in the list above) just send a mail that he wants to
>  start/continue the discussion regarding wikis on that list.

Yes, I'm already in contact with that list and also with #kde-www.  It's
really when I want to ask specific questions about the techbase setup, because
userbase uses the same skin, apparently.  There are some things I need to
understand that are not really of interest to the rest of the people reading
generally.  One way or another I'll find what I need, but sometimes asking a
specific question could save a lot of time and the possibility of a mistake.

Anne