List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: "animations" in oxygen style
From:       Dmitry Suzdalev <dimsuzkde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-24 22:02:15

Hi!

On Saturday 24 October 2009 05:33:21 John Tapsell wrote:
> I get your point, but disagree.  I think the only way to settle it
> really is to sit users down and ask them which they prefer.  I really
> expect that users will feel 200ms is too slow.
>
> :)
John, did you actually try the nitrogen style that was mentioned at the start
of the thread? Does it really feel slow for you?

I tried it and find it perfectly ok and nice. I'm just interested to know are
you basing your replies on real experience with this style or on theory? :)

Not saying theory is bad, but sometimes it leads to rather long threads, which
in the end turn to do nothing practical ;)

Cheers,
Dmitry.