List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Setting relative font sizes
From:       Thomas =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCbking?= <thomas.luebking () web ! de>
Date:       2009-10-24 21:29:08

Am Saturday 24 October 2009 schrieb Raphael Kubo da Costa:
> Indeed, it worked :)
>
> Is this the only possible way to do that then?
Apparently.
I don't know if the css lack is a bug, but Qt is a cpp framework - i guess the
css support is rather intended to pass UI design choices to the end user.

Personally I'd always use the cpp API as setStyleSheet() (esp. on qApp) might
easily lead to conflicts. (Though it's conveniant, i know)