List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kwallet questions
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-10-23 17:27:37

A Divendres, 23 d'octubre de 2009, jonas gastal va escriure:
> Hey all,
>
> I'm working on adding kwallet support to rekonq and have a number of
> questions, I'm hoping someone here can help me out.
>
> 1.Where can I find documentation on the kwallet dbus interface?
> 2.Is there a kde specific macro to substitute QT4_ADD_DBUS_INTERFACE()?
> 3.Should I access kwallet through dbus or should I include kwallet.h and
>  use it's api? Why?
I think the api it's preferred, though i'm not a kwallet expert

> 4.From what I could understand of the kwallet dbus api there is no such
> thing as subfolders is that correct?

I'd say you are right

> 5.Which wallet should I use for site passwords(I tried to see what
>  konqueror uses, but couldn't find it), local or network?

If you start kwalletmanager you'll see the wallet is called "Form Data", not
sure if that's the real name or kwallet[manager] is doing a translation.

Albert