List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Something wrong with KDE Bluetooth website
From:       Alex Fiestas <alex () eyeos ! org>
Date:       2009-10-21 13:01:26

On Sunday 18 October 2009 03:08:43 Shantanu Tushar Jha wrote:
> I don't know if this is still the official site for KDE Bluetooth, but as
> the top result in Google search is the site
> http://bluetooth.kmobiletools.org/ which is filled with spam. If someone
> can, please let the webmaster pull down the site (i couldn't find the
> contact address)
>
> Regards,

Hi
The kdebluetooth project has been unmaintained for months, and so
kmobiletools. The new homepage of kbluetooth ATM is a techbase page:
http://techbase.kde.org/Kbluetooth

I'll work on kbluetooth "marketing" when we release the final 0.4 version.

Thanks for pointing the issue!

--
Alex Fiestas
Blog: http://www.afiestas.org