List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kooka KDE4 now in SVN
From:       Jonathan Marten <jjm2 () keelhaul ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2009-10-20 12:16:35

Eduard Huguet <eduardhc@gmail.com> writes:
> I'll start looking at the code ASAP. You said there still were some
> qt3 support classes that needed migration, didn't you? I'll start with
> these, if you don't mind.

Yes, please do of course.  Actually, having looked back at the code
now, there aren't that many Q3 classes left - those remaining are
Q3*GroupBox, Q3ButtonGroup, Q3AsciiDict and one instance of
Q3ScrollView.  There is also K3FileTreeView, for which much of the API
uses Q3ListView classes.

Regards, Jonathan

--
Jonathan Marten                         http://www.keelhaul.demon.co.uk