List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kooka KDE4 now in SVN
From:       Eduard Huguet <eduardhc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-20 9:52:56

> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:10:24 +0100
> From: Jonathan Marten <jjm2@keelhaul.demon.co.uk>
> Subject: Kooka KDE4 now in SVN (was Re: Volunteering to port Kooka to
>        KDE4)
> To: kde-devel@kde.org
>
> For Eduard, and anyone else who is interested:
>
> The Kooka KDE4 port is now in SVN (branches/work/kooka-kde4).  It
> compiles and runs, and it even scans and saves, but there are lots of
> things that still need to be fixed.  Printing, spell checking and
> the file tree/thumbnail views need the most work :-(
>
> If you want to work on it then get an SVN account and feel free to
> develop and commit.  There's no commit or review policy at the moment,
> although please try not to break anything too seriously.  Looking
> forward to your contributions!
>
> BTW Eduard, would it be possible for you to turn of HTML mail sending
> for this mailing list?
>
> Best regards, Jonathan
>
> --
> Jonathan Marten                         http://www.keelhaul.demon.co.uk
> Twickenham, UK                          jjm2@keelhaul.demon.co.uk

Those are pretty good news. I'm currently applying for an SVN account,
I hope they get me accepted ;).
I'll start looking at the code ASAP. You said there still were some
qt3 support classes that needed migration, didn't you? I'll start with
these, if you don't mind.

PS: I've turned off HTML formatting for this list, I didn't know it
could cause problems. Sorry for that!