List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Plasma Question
From:       "Dr. Edgar Alwers" <edgaralwers () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-09-24 21:04:44

On Thursday 24 September 2009 10:33:37 you wrote:

> Edgar, this is a development list, and not the place for such questions.
> I'll answer here, but please subscribe to the kde-users list, at
> https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux where we can give you more
> help.

Ok, Anne. I am feeling a little like a poodle in the rain  :-)
My point is : in mail lists you usually find contributions to/from users of
distributions. I am not using any distribution, I am compiling my
programs "from the scratch". The "scratch" lists however, are still handling
mainly kde 3.5 issues. Btw., I am myself developer. So I thought, I would be
correct in this list., as my problems could show, that some handbooks, wiki
papers, etc. are at least not so clear, that everyone understands them .

Anyway, you helped me with your explanations to understand the structures.
Also, I found through your hint a link with a good explanation about plasma
configuration, that solved my problem. Thank you very much for both.

Edgar