List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: help with linker error
From:       Mauricio Bahamonde <elkrammer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-17 21:05:55

I was unable to reproduce it on two of my machines, which makes me
think that the problem is actually on the machine where dashboard is
grabbing the build logs from.

Perhaps that machine has an older version of QImageBlitz and thats why
its failing? I'm running 0.0.5 on both of my machines.

Regards,

--
Mauricio Bahamonde.
<elkrammer@gmail.com>