List:       kde-devel
Subject:    help with linker error
From:       Robby Stephenson <robby () periapsis ! org>
Date:       2009-09-17 14:44:48

Hi folks,

If anyone has a spare moment and might be able to help me with a linker
error, a couple of Tellico's unit tests are failing to compile, according to
the dashboard.
http://developer.kde.org/~dirk/dashboard/

Tellico is in extragear/office

It's a problem linking the QImageBlitx library, evidently. The problem is
that I can't reproduce it.  Everything works fine on my box. I tried to
figure things out from the cmake files directly, but the problem is escaping
me.

Can anyone give me a pointer or some help? Thanks!
Robby