List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Future of KPackage?
From:       dantti85-dev () yahoo ! com ! br
Date:       2009-09-06 20:30:36

>Well fine do you want to make a complete KDE4 capable rebuild or will this be
>just a movement from one Technique to another?
dunno :P I`ve just saw that in some Suse site..

>Debian had once a KDE PackageInstaller in PyKDE to which looked pretty good
>though its little stabillity issues we might consider them for their
>informations on it.
I don`t know that pkg installer too.. :P

>I would be for a C++ build but this is something different.

>Any links for the code that was left over on the Svn? Or remained there?

As before sorry but i don`t know if you are interested i can try to find that
suse page, then in #packagekit we could discuss if it`s possible for backends
do the search for packages that had that build id..

Daniel.