List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Future of KPackage?
From:       dantti85-dev () yahoo ! com ! br
Date:       2009-09-06 17:48:44

> Ah, OK. Looking through
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/sysadmin/shaman/
> Shaman seems almost dead as well. Most stuff in there wasn't touched for
> 6 months or longer.
> Too bad all you guys aren't working together....
Well we do not work together since we aim different users/objetives

> For the manual part I may be able to help.

Nice :D , I learned how to do them for Policykit-kde, but still not had
time to do the same for Kpk.

> BTW: What's the best way to suggest improvements to KPackageKit? Private
> e-mail? KDE Forums? Bugzilla?
> I'm somewhat capable in usability topics.
Private email seems to work dantt85-pk (is easier for me), I have lots
of things I`d like to improve (easy to do), but time is a problem...
I`m working on an apt backend written in cpp and my focus
is on making it usefull so I can use it on my Debian system that`s
one of the reasons I couldn`t improve kpk soo much..

Thanks,
Daniel.