List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Can't find PolkitQt
From:       David Boosalis <david.boosalis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-02 4:30:29

kaushik.

When I type in ccmake . from kdelibs I do not get anything for
POLKITQT_CORE_LIBRARY and POLKITQT_GUI_LIBRARY

The gui that comes up from ccmake only has one page of info,so  I hit
"t" to see all but the two variables you mentioned are not in any of
the 8 pages presented by ccmake.

Sorry for all the trouble and lots of emails here. This issue has been
rather frustrating for me.

Don't know if it helps, but here are the first few pages of ccmake .
followed by a 't'

AUTOMOC4_EXECUTABLE              /home/david/kde/bin/automoc4
 Automoc4_DIR                     /home/david/kde/lib/automoc4
 BUILD_TESTING                    ON
 BZIP2_INCLUDE_DIR                /usr/include
 BZIP2_LIBRARIES                  /usr/lib/libbz2.so
 CMAKE_AR                         /usr/bin/ar
 CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY    2.4
 CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE
 CMAKE_COLOR_MAKEFILE             ON
 CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER               /usr/bin/c++
 CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS
 CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG            -g
 CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL       -Os -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG
 CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE          -O3 -DNDEBUG -DQT_NO_DEBUG
 CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO   -O2 -g -DQT_NO_DEBUG
 CMAKE_C_COMPILER                 /usr/bin/gcc
 CMAKE_C_FLAGS
 CMAKE_C_FLAGS_DEBUG              -g
 CMAKE_C_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL         -Os -DNDEBUG
 CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE            -O3 -DNDEBUG
 CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO     -O2 -g
 CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS
 CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG
 CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZE
 CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE
 CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITH
 CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX             /usr/local
 CMAKE_LINKER                     /usr/bin/ld
 CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM               /usr/bin/make
 CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBU
 CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINS
 CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELE
 CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELW
 CMAKE_NM                         /usr/bin/nm
 CMAKE_OBJCOPY                    /usr/bin/objcopy
 CMAKE_OBJDUMP                    /usr/bin/objdump
 CMAKE_RANLIB                     /usr/bin/ranlib
 CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS
 CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBU
 CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_MINS
 CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELE
 CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELW
 CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH                 OFF
 CMAKE_STRIP                      /usr/bin/strip
 CMAKE_USE_RELATIVE_PATHS         OFF
 CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE           OFF
 COVERAGE_COMMAND                 /usr/bin/gcov
 CPACK_BINARY_DEB                 OFF
 CPACK_BINARY_NSIS                OFF
 CPACK_BINARY_RPM                 OFF
 CPACK_BINARY_STGZ                ON
 CPACK_BINARY_TBZ2                OFF
 CPACK_BINARY_TGZ                 ON
 CPACK_BINARY_TZ                  ON
 CPACK_SOURCE_TBZ2                ON
 CPACK_SOURCE_TGZ                 ON
 CPACK_SOURCE_TZ                  ON
 CPACK_SOURCE_ZIP                 OFF
 CVSCOMMAND                       /usr/bin/cvs

-David