List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Plasma questions
From:       RalfGesellensetter <rgx () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-08-31 13:22:19

Am Montag 31 August 2009 schrieben Sie:
> More information can be found in
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Debugging/How_to_create
>_useful_crash_reports (btw, that link is shown in the crash reporting
> assistant if the backtrace is not good enough....)

Hi Darío,

thanks for your information. My fault: I had checked for "dev"
instead of "dbg" suffix. In Debian, I find:

$ apt-cache search kde debugging
flwm-dbg - Fast Light Window Manager (debugging symbols)
kdbg - graphical debugger interface
kdeaccessibility-dbg - debugging symbols for kdeaccessibility
kdeadmin-dbg - debugging symbols for kdeadmin
kdeartwork-dbg - debugging symbols for kdeartwork
kdebase-dbg - debugging symbols for the KDE 4 base applications module
kdebase-runtime-dbg - debugging symbols for KDE 4 base runtime module
kdebase-workspace-dbg - debugging symbols for the KDE 4 base workspace module
kdebindings-dbg - debugging symbols for the KDE 4 bindings module
kdeedu-dbg - debugging symbols for the KDE 4 education module
kdegames-dbg - debugging symbols for the KDE games module
kdegraphics-dbg - debugging symbols for the KDE 4 graphics module
kdelibs-dbg - debugging symbols for kdelibs
kdelibs5-dbg - debugging symbols for the KDE 4 libraries module
kdemultimedia-dbg - debugging symbols for the KDE 4 multimedia module
kdenetwork-dbg - debugging symbols for the KDE 4 networking module
kdenlive-dbg - a non-linear video editor (debugging symbols)
kdepim-dbg - debugging symbols for kdepim
kdepim-runtime-dbg - debugging files for akonadi kde runtime components
kdepimlibs-dbg - debugging symbols for the KDE 4 PIM libraries
kdeplasma-addons-dbg - debugging symbols for kdeplasma-addons
kdesdk-dbg - debugging symbols for the KDE 4 Software Development Kit module
kdesvn-dbg - debug symbols for kdesvn
kdetoys-dbg - debugging symbols for kdetoys
kdeutils-dbg - debugging symbols for the KDE 4 utilities module
kdevplatform-dbg - debugging symbols for the KDevelop platform
kdewebdev-dbg - debugging symbols for the KDE 4 web development module
kmtrace - memory leak tracer for KDE 4
kplayer-dbg - kplayer debug symbols
libknotificationitem-1-dbg - Debug symbols for libknotificationitem-1
libqimageblitz-dbg - debugging symbols for the QImageBlitz image effects library
libwebkit-1.0-2-dbg - Web content engine library for Gtk+ - Debugging symbols
libwebkitkde-dbg - KDE bindings for WebKit, Development files

This should do...
Regards
Ralf