List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Plasma questions
From:       RalfGesellensetter <rgx () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-08-31 11:43:48

Am Freitag 28 August 2009 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> Could some Plasma developer please take a look

Hello,

excuse my dropping in. Having migrated from 3.5.9 to KDE 4.2 (4.3 now),
I can't submit auto-generated bugs anymore (-dev packages missing - but
which?)

Just wondering
- if there is an option to keep the plasma-clock always on top (I can
rotate it freely, but it is not treated like ordinary windows).

- why konqueror adds "gg5" to every google search, now, when I use the
search field on the right. In KDE 3.5, I just entered "gg:search" into
the address line. Now, entering "search" sends "gg5search" to google.

Of course, I am willed to submit bug reports on this if needed.
Cheers
Ralf.