List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Brainstorm behaviour
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-05 9:42:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 05 August 2009 10:31:10 Sayak Banerjee wrote:
> Hello Anne,
>
> You must have a "Add your comments >>" link at the bottom of an idea page.
> That should reveal a textbox for posting your comment. If you don't have
> JavaScript enabled, you should see that textbox by default.

Hi, Sayak.  Thanks for answering, and sorry for the noise.

I didn't see anything like that.  I looked at the FAQ and searched or
'comment' but only found it in the Legal section.  Then it suddenly occurred
to me to reload the page, and sure enough I hadn't refreshed it since I logged
in. You're quite correct.  The link is there now, so it was a simple pebcak.

Apologies again

Anne