List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE4: missing features from KDE3
From:       Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles () elpauer ! org>
Date:       2009-08-05 6:16:05

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 7:53 AM, Anne Wilson<cannewilson@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I guess the changing language, largely due to the spread of US television,
> causes this 'you wish' negativity.  I never had a problem with the term WISH,
> but it seems that some do.  Maybe you are right and changing it to Feature
> Request would be better.

IMHO a missing KDE3 feature deserves a different status, something
beter than WISH (or feature request, or whatever we call it). It was
something we used to have but we no longer have. Regression is a word
that comes to my mind. But to the user, probably "KDE3 missing
feature" is a clearer term.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org