List:       kde-devel
Subject:    How to configure konqueror to show KB and MB instead of KiB and MiB??
From:       "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty () suddenlinkmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-29 23:51:07

Listmates,

	KDE4 konqueror is displaying size in KiB and MiB instead of the traditional KB and \
MB. Where can I change this so I can view the size in KB & MB? The 'i' means nothing \
to my use of konqueror, but it is distracting to the eye to now have a whole new \
useless column of 'i's streaming down the page. The view is a whole lot cleaner \
without them. I'm sure somebody cares whether the file is 41.6 KiB instead of 41.6 \
KB, but I would be startled if the percentage of people that do exceeds 1%.

	Where is the setting controlled? I have looked through Control Center Country/Region \
& Language and cannot find where to change this. Thanks.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC