Listmates, KDE4 konqueror is displaying size in KiB and MiB instead of the traditional KB and MB. Where can I change this so I can view the size in KB & MB? The 'i' means nothing to my use of konqueror, but it is distracting to the eye to now have a whole new useless column of 'i's streaming down the page. The view is a whole lot cleaner without them. I'm sure somebody cares whether the file is 41.6 KiB instead of 41.6 KB, but I would be startled if the percentage of people that do exceeds 1%. Where is the setting controlled? I have looked through Control Center Country/Region & Language and cannot find where to change this. Thanks. -- David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E. Rankin Law Firm, PLLC 510 Ochiltree Street Nacogdoches, Texas 75961 Telephone: (936) 715-9333 Facsimile: (936) 715-9339 www.rankinlawfirm.com >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<