List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: zeitgeist for KDE
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?Tr=FCg?= <trueg () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-06-29 7:28:43

Aaron puts it very nicely.
Whatever information zeitgeist loggers store in the zeitgeist database in KDE
it should be put into Nepomuk using a nice ontology. then this information can
be used by any other nepomuk enabled application and Zeitgeist can also use
other information than only the usage times.

I am happy to help with it.

Cheers,
Sebastian