List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Inconsistency - discussion
From:       John Tapsell <johnflux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-15 22:53:10

Hey all,

  Ubuntu has just stated a "100 papercuts" drive for Gnome to fix 100
minor usability problems.  The idea is to fix the low hanging fruit
that is easy to fix but annoys people.

  I would like to get a similar project going.  Is there interest
among the KDE developers to try to do something similar for the start
of KDE 4.4, at the end of the next month?  Canonical have the
advantage that they can pay developers to have the focus that they
want, but we could give it a try anyway.

JohnFlux