List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Relicensing another author's work
From:       Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubito () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-14 1:24:20

2009/6/13 David Johnson <david@usermode.org>:
> However, I don't want to get this bogged down into pointless argument. This
> topic is best left to kde-licensing.
I'd be glad if we moved back to the original question a little bit before ;)

So currently Krazy gives a lot of warnings regarding this piece of
GPLv2 code and says GPLv2-only code isn't conforming to the licensing
policy. People have said that new code cannot be GPLv2-only. This code
is actually a few years old. Does it need to be removed? Can it stay
there as is since the author doesn't want to relicense it?