List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Icon naming and categories
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-06-08 19:31:18

Hi,

I'm about to bring the icons that KDevelop needs into a format that our
artists can work with. Along the way I wanted to also assign good
fdo-spec compatible names to them and came across a problem:

What do I do with thins that are not an action, not a place or status.
For example we'd like to have icons for things like "code block", "code
context" or "target" (in a buildsystem) and I have absolute 0 idea where
to put those or how to name them according to the spec.

So what do I do with icons that don't seem to fit an existing category?

Andreas

--
All the troubles you have will pass away very quickly.