Hi, I'm about to bring the icons that KDevelop needs into a format that our artists can work with. Along the way I wanted to also assign good fdo-spec compatible names to them and came across a problem: What do I do with thins that are not an action, not a place or status. For example we'd like to have icons for things like "code block", "code context" or "target" (in a buildsystem) and I have absolute 0 idea where to put those or how to name them according to the spec. So what do I do with icons that don't seem to fit an existing category? Andreas -- All the troubles you have will pass away very quickly. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<