List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: OT: Re: finding the unloved
From:       Tom Albers <toma () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-06-07 10:36:17

Op Sunday 07 June 2009 06:43 schreef u:
> Sebastian ? wrote:
> > On Saturday 06 June 2009 22:51:24 KSU wrote:
> > > I read somewhere that the Plasma Digital Clock code needed work (perhaps
> > > that has been done).  All I see is that you can't set the font and font
> > > size for the date.
> >
> > The size of the time and date is bound to the smallest readable fontsize. You
> > can set its minimum size, but it will scale up as it gets more space.
> >
> The problem is that it doesn't "scale up" enough with a large instance
> of the clock -- at least not in a vertical panel (which is where I have
> the issue).

I picked just a random message to reply to...

The intention of this thread was not to get the contents of our bugzilla in a \
mailthread. It was about organisational stuff. Applications which are unmaintained, \
mailinglists that gather spam, irc channels without moderation, etc, etc.

So, please stop discussing KDE bugs in this thread, use bugzilla for that.

Toma
w/kde-devel moderator hat
--
KDE Developer /