List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Inconsistency - discussion
From:       Fábio_Firmo <fabio.a.firmo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-02 13:57:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Wouldn't be better to update and enforce the standards KDE shortcuts in
techbase [1]? I found this page quite useless when one day I asked in kopet=
mailing list the reason why the shortcuts to change tabs are Ctrl+, and
Ctrl+. instead of Ctrl+PageUp and Ctrl+PageDown as listed in techbase. The
reason was: it's like this in Konqueror, so it's correct...

Discussing here is not the way to go IMO, we need to create a complete HIG
respected by developers, and a thread in a mailing list don't have high
visibility

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Usability/HIG/Keyboard_Shortcuts