List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Gwenview and Dolphin interoperation
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-30 13:03:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 29 May 2009 10:56:05 Andreas Marschke wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I attached a pdf file claryfying what I tried to say in the first place.

Thanks.  That did indeed help.

I think you do need to file a bug report about this.  GIMP used to do the same
thing, and that has been cured, so I assume Gwenview could equally well be
cured of this undesirable behaviour.

If you want to view a number of pictures like that, it's safer to open
Gwenview, select Browse, find the correct directory and you will see
thumbnails of all the pictures there.  You can now select any number of the,
Open with Gwenview, and they will open in windows under this one instance of
Gwenview.

Anne