List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problems with KParts::MainWindow and plugActionList
From:       Michel Ludwig <michel.ludwig () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2009-05-30 9:51:12

Hi guys,

we over at Kile experience some weird issues with 'plugActionList' in
combination with a KParts::MainWindow.

Essentially, the populating of the dynamic menus only works once. Subsequent
calls to 'unplugActionList' followed by 'plugActionList' only leaves empty
dynamic menus. We can even call 'KParts::MainWindow::createGUI' before
populating the menus but it has no effect. Using 'KXmlGuiWindow::createGUI'
before that works, but it sometimes crashes.

So, is there maybe something obvious that we are missing?

Thanks for your time,

Michel