Hi guys, we over at Kile experience some weird issues with 'plugActionList' in combination with a KParts::MainWindow. Essentially, the populating of the dynamic menus only works once. Subsequent calls to 'unplugActionList' followed by 'plugActionList' only leaves empty dynamic menus. We can even call 'KParts::MainWindow::createGUI' before populating the menus but it has no effect. Using 'KXmlGuiWindow::createGUI' before that works, but it sometimes crashes. So, is there maybe something obvious that we are missing? Thanks for your time, Michel >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<