List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: reviewboard's base diff path
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-05-26 22:12:08

Marcos Dione wrote:
>     I just submited a couple of patches for revier in the review board.
> both patches can't be viewed. I made both patches as if I were sit on
> the [svn repo]/trunk/KDE dir. one of the first things that the RB asks
> is the base diff path, and later asks for the branch. I used
> '/trunk/KDE' as the BDP, and 'trunk' as the branch. then I tried to see
> the patch and I got an error:
>
> Error: No such revision 952067

If someone would investigate why post-review doesn't work
*cough*<http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.core/58190>*cough*,
this wouldn't be a problem....

(My guess is either svn.kde.org needs to be added as a repo - not just
anonsvn - and/or post-review needs to strip user name from ssh+svn
repos. Since I can't look at what/how the RB repositories are configured...)

--
Matthew
Sorry, not a winner. Please try again.