List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Drag cursors in KDE4
From:       "Jesse L. Zamora" <xtremek2009 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-29 16:23:10

Hello,

	Quick question here: I was experimenting with drag-and-drop around
applications & plasma, and I noticed that when dragging, a generic black
cursor appears instead of the Oxygen style drag-and-drop cursor. Does anyone
have any insight on why this occurs? I would think that the Oxygen drag cursor
would appear instead of the generic one!

Thanks,
Xtreme Kommander

P.S. I had noticed the exact same cursor while dragging in KDE3 as well! I
wonder where that came from anyway.....