List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: problems compiling kdebase-workspace-4.2.0//yippiee!
From:       Eric MSP Veith <eveith () wwweb-library ! net>
Date:       2009-02-28 23:53:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

Am Sonntag, 1. März 2009 00:22:20 schrieb sibu xolo:

> > For the sake of completness: Those are used as defines for cmake, i. e.
> > parametres:
> > cmake -DCMAKE_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_PATH=....
> >
> > > I have just discovered if you use the Linker-flags    and    the
> > > Header-flags (LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS respectively) in front of cmake.
> > > the build   goes to completion.
> >
> > Good to read. :-)
>
> Keep you small-minded sarcasm to you self.  Note  when I solved the problem
> I made a posting giving the  procedure   so that others   facing the  same
> problem   can be helped  My posting read:-

That was no sarcasm. Sorry, but I can turn all your rudenesses back to
yourself, since you should learn to both read AND understand what other
people try to explain to you before you start insulting somebody.

Again, my post was purely technical, and written in a neutral tone. In my
last mail, tried to point out that the defines I mentioned are PARAMETERS TO
CMAKE and not environment variables. I cannot help you if you've actually
problems understanding people's e-mails.

And my "good to read" was just a friendly "nice that you were able to solve
your problems", with a smiley after it to show that I was just glad to see
the problem was solved.

> It is  inadequates like you who give open-source a bad name.   If you call
> yourself a developer, You should be  ashamed of your self.

I've got a little quiz for you: On this ML, there's somebody who should be
ashamed and should apologize. And it's not me.

Yes, now that's sarcasm!

		-- Eric