List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 4.2.0 issues
From:       Wang Hoi <zealot.hoi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-26 10:38:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

It's not a good idea to restore the kdesu'ed apps.
Maybe we can just restore to the password popup stage.
And it's not comfortable to popup serveral dialogs and ask you for password
when boot your machine.
There must be priviledge escalation to "correctly" restore kdesu apps which
is dangerous.
I remember that under Windows, it has a feature to restore the last opened
file explorer.
And M$ release a series of patch to fix security holes it introduces without
loose this feature.

Yours,
Resgards