List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Request for comments on idea for a new KDE-based application
From:       "Fabian Aichele" <faichele () primusnetz ! de>
Date:       2009-02-26 7:48:36

Hello!

I was planning on doing the "both" case. Individual physics engines will be
integrated into the main application as KParts, while the intermediate data
formats (encapsulating collision geometries, rigid body attributes etc.)
will be defined in (currently 2) libraries.
Currently my favourite candidate for the intermediate format is the one that
the Blender package offers for geometries/character controllers/sensors.

With best regards,
Fabian Aichele