List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Making cmake find phonon
From:       Alejandro Exojo <suy () kurly ! org>
Date:       2009-02-18 17:34:00

Hi.

I'm having a little trouble making cmake find Phonon properly. I'm running
Debian unstable, and I have installed Phonon 4.3 from the distribution
packages. I have the headers installed, and cmake doesn't fails when running
it, but compilation ends without finding Phonon's headers:

[  8%] Building CXX object
runtime/phonon/kded-module/CMakeFiles/kded_phononserver.dir/kded_phononserver_automoc.o
 In file included
from /home/alex/kde/build/kdebase/runtime/phonon/kded-module/moc_phononserver.cpp:10,

from /home/alex/kde/build/kdebase/runtime/phonon/kded-module/kded_phononserver_automoc.cpp:4:

/home/alex/kde/build/kdebase/runtime/phonon/kded-module/../../../../../kdebase/runtime/phonon/kded-module/phononserver.h:26:36: \

error: Phonon/ObjectDescription: No such file or directory

The header it's in /usr/include/KDE/Phonon/ObjectDescription. I've tried
setting some variables with "cmake -DSOME=value", and I think this is the
proper way, but I can't find the right one. This happens with kdemultimedia
and kdebase at least.

Any hints?
Thanks in advance.

--