List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QT_NO_DEBUG somehow getting defined...
From:       "Shaun M. Reich" <predator106 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-31 14:34:11

On 1/31/09, Thiago Macieira <thiago@kde.org> wrote:
> Shaun M. Reich wrote:
>>CMake.

>>> What build type are you using?
>
> Rephrasing:
>
> What -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=.... argument are you using?
>
> [Please don't top-post in mailing lists]
>
> --
>   Thiago Macieira  -  thiago (AT) macieira.info - thiago (AT) kde.org
>     PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
>     E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

Okay, that was the problem, and with the new .bashrc file that I used,
it helped, because I wasn't aware that if you had a switch above it,
commented out, that you would have to move the debug line to above the
uncommented one. That was also why my old file complained about an
undefined -DCMake..

Thanks

Sorry for the top-posting, I didn't realize that gmail did that by default.

---
Shaun Reich