List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Panel Applets and KPassivePopup
From:       Tinti <vtintipo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-01 11:02:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I my case with composite enable my task bar starts to blink. When I put my
cursor in some tasks they apper again.

Suddenly it stops. Is the composite enable?

Thanks.

--
tinti@linux:>whoami
Tinti :: CEFET padawan :: level 4/10

Eng. Computação . Wiknowledge Helper
Kubuntu Intrepid Ibex @ 10 2008

"Here Goes Nothing"
"Amare et sapere vix deo conceditur"
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried
it."
"Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible."