List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Panel Applets and KPassivePopup
From:       "John Hobbs" <john () velvetcache ! org>
Date:       2008-09-26 21:15:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Has anyone ever seen problems with creating KPassivePopup's from a panel
applet?

They seem to lag in their creation, the rest of the events keep going and
then they appear after a random interval.

I don't know if it matters, but they are created from a function called from
a slot connected to a signal in another thread.

Did I miss something fundamental about their nature or about kicker apps?

Thanks,

- John Hobbs

john@velvetcache.org