List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem Loading Kicker Applet
From:       "John Hobbs" <john () velvetcache ! org>
Date:       2008-09-18 14:39:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Okay, I have it working now.  It's a bit weird, I placed the additional
library files in the main directory and just added them to the applet target
and it worked fine.  For some reason the convenience library was the problem
I think.  It must be in my build behavior.

Either way, thanks for the help. I was getting discouraged about developing
Qt/KDE stuff but the fact that there are responsive, helpful people on the
lists is a huge boost towards keeping at it :-)  Thanks again!

- John Hobbs