List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE4 and nvidia -> strange panel effects?
From:       Tinti <vtintipo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-18 2:54:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I have the same problem of Tomasz in Kubuntu Itrepid Ibex. My window become
blank
only with theb borders of some windows in GeForce FX 5200.

I want to send data of my hardware and drivers configuration for the
developers
and also help. Is here a default app to do that?

Thanks

PS. Thats my first post I'm trying to participate!

--
tinti@linux:>whoami
Tinti :: CEFET padawan :: level 4/10

Eng. Computação . Wiknowledge Helper
Kubuntu Intrepid Ibex @ 10 2008

"Here Goes Nothing"
"Amare et sapere vix deo conceditur"
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried
it."
"Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible."