List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: okular can't open pdf?
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-09-17 20:50:07

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Rex Dieter wrote:
>> Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>>
>>> Ok... this has been itching for some time. For whatever reason, Okular
>>> on my home system can't understand pdf's [snip]
>
> $ grep -i poppler CMakeCache.txt
> HAVE_POPPLER_0_6:INTERNAL=

Hmm. This seems to have been the problem. After taking Harry's advice to
try a clean build, it's working. So, what's strange is how it got messed
up like this in the first place. (I have a suspicion that this check is
not being re-run when poppler is newly-detected. Would be nice to fix that!)

What's stranger is, I'm surprised I apparently have not done a clean
build since installing poppler-qt4-devel.

--
Matthew
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how