List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re : [FreeAcc] A free accounting software in QT (Alpha release)
From:       Guillaume de Bure <gdebure () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-09-16 20:03:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thomas, Klaas, and anyone involved on the finance front...

We are also willing to help. We being Stephane Mankowski and I, who started a small financial \
application under KDE4 a few monthes ago, skrooge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/skrooge/). \
We are not very far from advertising on kde-apps with a first very light version. Whenever you \
wish to discuss on how to join our efforts on this front, we are ready to bring what little \
knowledge we may have on the subject...

Guillaume