List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Build instructions on KDE TechBase for 4.x release or BRANCH
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2008-08-28 20:16:55

Someone screwed up this Wiki page:

http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4.x#Required_packages_from_your_distribution

I do not own this page despite that fact that I wrote most of it.
However, I wanted to note that the changes were not consistent so as a
result, following the directions would NOT work.

Now, I need to add content for the dependencies for KDE-4.1.x.

KDEsupport contains a lot of stuff.  Are all these required:

	akonadi
	eigen
	eigen2
	taglib
	soprano
	qimageblitz
	phonon
	cpptoxml

Did I miss something?

Are there releases or separate repositories for these, or do we need to
use part of KDESupport to build KDE-4.1.1?

Is this information somewhere?

--
JRT