List:       kde-devel
Subject:    QImage conversion functions
From:       Thomas Gillespie <tomjamesgillespie () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-26 10:53:32

Hi all,

Im trying to convert a qimage to a format suitable for use with the Tesseract
ocr engine. I found a wrapper script online that uses imagemagik for the
conversion, with the following command:

convert -depth 8 -compress none -monochrome -resize 200% -density 150x150
input out.tif

Can the same thing be done with QImage functions? The resize and depth
switches I think I have figured out (and maybe the mono), but the others seem
a bit more tricky. If anyone could help me out with this, it would be greatly
appreciated. And don't worry, once my app gets into a slightly usable state
ill drop it in /playground

Thanks

Tom