List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: l10n error?
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2008-08-25 21:36:27

Am Montag 25 August 2008 23:08:07 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> A Dilluns 25 Agost 2008, Matthew Woehlke va escriure:
> > I've been seeing this sort of message a lot in all builds I do:
> > No localization exists for "en" or "". Using default "en".
> > No "en" localization of "nav-up" exists.
> >
> > It seems to have appeared recently (within ~1-2 weeks), anyone know
> > what's up? Should I be worried?
>
> That's part of a change Burkhard Lück did to fix some untranslatable
> entities in documentation. As far as i know, it's not a problem, but i'm
> CC'ing him so he can confirm.
>
> On a sidenote, «No localization exists for "en" or "". Using default "en".»
> seems like a quite bad message :D

Matthew, where do you get these error messages?
trunk / stable?
building a language?
or a kde module?

If you build a language without the new items from
kdelibs/kdoctools/docbook/xsl/common/en.xml in language.xml, you get a lot of
compile warnings like 'No "lang" localization of footer-doc-comment exists;
using en', but no warning like
No localization exists for "en" or "". Using default "en".
No "en" localization of "nav-up" exists.

So I suppose your error is not related to my fix regarding the untranslatable
footer in the translated documentations.

--
Burkhard Lück