List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: l10n error?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-08-25 21:08:07

A Dilluns 25 Agost 2008, Matthew Woehlke va escriure:
> I've been seeing this sort of message a lot in all builds I do:
> No localization exists for "en" or "". Using default "en".
> No "en" localization of "nav-up" exists.
>
> It seems to have appeared recently (within ~1-2 weeks), anyone know
> what's up? Should I be worried?

That's part of a change Burkhard Lück did to fix some untranslatable entities
in documentation. As far as i know, it's not a problem, but i'm CC'ing him so
he can confirm.

On a sidenote, «No localization exists for "en" or "". Using default "en".»
seems like a quite bad message :D

Albert